Brent and Erika Levens
1 Praise the Lord, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle. 2 He is my loving ally and my fortress, my tower of safety, my rescuer. He is my shield, and I take refuge in him. He makes the nations submit to me.
Psalm 144:1-2 (NLT)
Rock Solids Mission
1. Rock Solid has a mission to connect, impact and influence teens lives and their families for Christ for a lifetime.
2.Rock Solid exist to equip teens to be able to handle and combat life's battles.
3. Rock Solid exist to train and impact a teens life for God so much that they will live for Him all the days of their lives and that they will not be ashamed to share God with someone else. Be a Christian! Be a Soul Winner! Be a church goer!
Rock Solids Vision
1. Praise God! Giving God all the honor, glory and praise.
2. Teaching and challenging teens with the uncompromising Word of God, so teens can get to know God, and learn to grow in your relationship with God and learn how to live this life effectively.
3. Loving and accepting teens for who they are.
4. Helping teens to develop their talents, gifts, and abilities.
5. Having fun- Being a Christian is not a drag, but it is a blast.
6. Develop lifelong friendship.
Do Your Best
9:30 Sunday School
10:30 Worship Service
10:30 Rock Solid Kids
7:00 Adult Bible Study
7:00 Rock Solid Youth
7:00 MPACT Girls
7:00 Royal Rangers